2013年10月15日火曜日

My Boom!!!!


I'd like to talk about my boom.

  Recentry, I often watch the movies.
However, I don't watch thiers in theater.
I like watching the movies in my room!!
  The movies I watched recentry are
[Saidoka-niinu],[tenku-nosiro rapyuta],[rurounikensin],[umizaru] etc....
  My recommendation of the movies are [Maikohaaaan!!]
Sadao Abe  who is Japanese Actor isappear on the screen.
He is pretty interesting person!!!
Let's watching this movie!!!

  Also, I often eat yoghrut and Walnuts or Almond.
These are very very delicious!!!
Yoghrut get good enteric environment
and is sweet so I eat it insted of sweets.
Nuts have an effect of beautiful skin.
Yoghrut and nuts is my favorite foods!!!

 Another boom of mine is arrangement of my room.
I'm living in Hiroshima University Student Dormitory,but it's not cute.
There ware old furnitures  when I moved into there.
So I'm decorating shelves, wall, desk....and more!!
I'm looking forward to have fashionable room!!!

Thank you!!



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nao...

    Indeed, walnuts and almonds taste delicious.

    This is a good start to your blog. I like it!!!

    Please write A LOT in your blog every week. Do FUN things. Also make comments on other students' blogs. If you do, your English writing ability will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除