Hello!! Everyone!!
Today, I'd introduce myself.
I'm Nao morizaki.
Please call me Zakinao!!
I'm from Miyazaki in Japan.
Nice to me you.
I have many hobby.
I like shopping by myself,
going to karaoke with my friends,
eating delicious foods!!
In junior high shcool,
I playing the clarinet at brassband club.
In high shcool,
I was a member of the Fencing club.
Also,
I've took lesson in Piano for 9 years.
So, I like
Shopping, Singing, Eating, Playing the musical instruments,
Playing sports.......and more!!!!
If you have common hobby,
talking about it with me!!
Thank you!!
Today, I'd introduce myself.
I'm Nao morizaki.
Please call me Zakinao!!
I'm from Miyazaki in Japan.
Nice to me you.
I have many hobby.
I like shopping by myself,
going to karaoke with my friends,
eating delicious foods!!
In junior high shcool,
I playing the clarinet at brassband club.
In high shcool,
I was a member of the Fencing club.
Also,
I've took lesson in Piano for 9 years.
So, I like
Shopping, Singing, Eating, Playing the musical instruments,
Playing sports.......and more!!!!
If you have common hobby,
talking about it with me!!
Thank you!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿