2013年11月13日水曜日

Essay



I think the best way to study a foreign language is communication by listening and speaking English.
To begin with there is pleasant than learning by textbook.
Also, recently capacity of speaking English is requested by world society.
I think to study with everyone is better than alone.
 Some people think that the best way to study a foreign language is to use text book.
However I don’t think so. We can learn grammar and vocabulary of English in text book, but we can’t acquire well intonation and pronunciation.
If we study speaking and learning, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and intonation with enjoyment!!
So I encourage to make foreign friends and speak English with their.
In addition I think listening to Western music is nice.

Thank you!!
Checked by Riho

1 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with your opinion!
    Studying alone can improve our skill a little
    but studying with everyone can improve it a lot.
    And to study while enjoying is very good.
    So I think that listening to Western music is good too.

    返信削除